As you plan your wedding day, you want to create a memorable event where everyone has a great time and remembers the big day for years to come. So ditch the caterer who arrives with pans of rubbery chicken cooked hours before and held hot for your guests. Instead, choose a trendy food truck (or two) to prepare your reception food.
Food truck cuisine is gaining in popularity, and fashionable brides are turning to food truck chefs for their catering needs. Whether you want a four-course dinner for 300, a beautiful buffet that lets guests munch and mingle or a celebration of delicious desserts, food trucks bring a festive atmosphere and great food to any wedding reception. Here’s why brides love them:
• Food trucks can serve hot or cold meals or appetizers, plus provide a full bar. They can serve guests at wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bachelor and bachelorette parties and even family events at the home of the bride or groom.
• Food trucks will cater finger foods and healthy drinks for the wedding party to enjoy as pre-wedding preparations get under way.
• Food trucks add to the playful atmosphere of a wedding shower or bridesmaids’ luncheon.
• Food trucks are perfect for creating a wedding reception “lounge,” which is located away from the dance floor. This new wedding trend gives guests a quieter place to meet, greet and eat during the festivities.
• Food trucks can drive directly to the wedding location loaded with sweet desserts, hot waffles or an after-dinner cheese-and-port bar as the party winds down.
• Food truck owners can arrange for almost anything your wedding reception needs, including tables, chairs, silverware, linens and plates. Many can hired and manage a DJ, wait staff, bartenders and other service providers you may need.
• Food trucks can be an economical way to serve more food to more people. Work with your favorite food truck to create a cost-conscious menu.
• Food trucks caterers are creative and will work with you to develop a special menu just for your event.
When you are looking for those top LA food trucks, look into the successful operations of The Hungry Nomad, Greenz on Wheelz and Hang 10 Tacos. Our trio of popular food trucks loves helping newlyweds launch their new lives together. Our experienced food truck teams have served thousands of guests and pampered many beautiful brides. Call us for a no-cost consultation.
• The Hungry Nomad – 877-NOMAD-10
• Greenz on Wheelz – 855-6Greenz
• Hang 10 Tacos – 855-5-Hang-10