Women love to celebrate expectant moms and their new arrivals by throwing baby showers. You can easily make your next baby shower a successful social occasion with the help of a food truck caterer. Here are tips for making the occasion fun, festive and easy on the hostess.
- Check with the mom-to-be regarding the time and date of the shower, the guest list, the party theme and the invitations. Make sure she is on board with all plans before inviting the guests.
- To make party planning easier, create a detailed list of all chores in the order they must be done — from addressing and mailing invitations to cleaning up afterwards.
- Make sure that everyone from the guest of honor to the non-parents in the group have a great time. Some hostesses like to plan baby shower games, but do avoid those tasteless games involving diapers and what goes into them. You can find plenty of baby shower game suggestions by surfing the web.
- Because you are celebrating the arrival of a new person on earth and the growth of a family, you may want to decorate with vintage baby photos of the soon-to-be mom and dad. Have pretty cards and pens on hand so guests can write their wishes for the baby (these make good additions to that future baby book). Collect them in a pretty basket that the mom can take home afterwards.
- Make the food preparation easy by hiring a gourmet food truck caterer to drive to your party location, prepare everything in the mobile kitchen and serve your guests fresh, delicious offerings.
Three favorite food trucks in Los Angeles are veterans when it comes to catered celebrations. The Hungry Nomad offers a diverse menu that combines American, Mediterranean and European cuisines. Of course, the staff will customize a special menu exclusively for your baby shower. Call The Hungry Nomad at 877-NOMAD-10 for details.
Hang 10 Tacos truck that creates the best tacos in LA. But you also can specify the menu you prefer for your personal event. To reach the catering professionals at Hang 10 Tacos, dial 855-5-Hang-10.
Greenz on Wheelz serves delicious sandwiches, yummy wraps and the freshest salads on wheels. But the Greenz catering team can prepare most anything you require. Phone the Greenz on Wheelz team at 855-6Greenz.
Baby shower, food truck caterer, favorite food trucks in Los Angeles, best tacos in LA, salads on wheels