They’re everywhere: busy urban street corners, rock festivals, sporting events, conventions and fairs. Food trucks are the latest and greatest way to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or a scrumptious snack. Southern California is home to hundreds of mobile bistros, and while you may not have considered this, they offer area food lovers a cornucopia of benefits.
1. Food trucks give consumers an easy way to try new and exotic dishes without investing in a pricey restaurant meal.
2. Food trucks will cater your party, meeting or wedding for a reasonable price and bring their kitchens to your location.
3. Food trucks can promote new products and services (which is especially effective when the truck is wrapped in a custom vinyl graphic) and can distribute product samples in targeted neighborhoods.
4. Food trucks help Oscar-winning movies get to the theater by keeping the crews happy and well fed while on location.
5. Food trucks can feed an almost limitless number of people in one evening while restaurants can only feed the number of people they are able to seat.
And of course, there is the most obvious difference between food trucks and restaurants – mobility. Food trucks can travel anywhere and bring their professional kitchens along with them.
Check out these popular food trucks in the LA area:
• The Hungry Nomad is a rolling restaurant that frequently caters movie sets, photo shoots, meetings, parties and sporting events.
• Hang 10 Tacos is a bright blue taco truck offering a selection of tasty, fresh dishes on the street and at parties and celebrations.
• Greenz on Wheelz is a large green mobile bistro that feeds foodies garden-fresh salads and delicious hot sandwiches. If you need a special catered meal, the Green team will create other dishes just for your guests.
To learn more about what these gourmet food trucks can do for you and your next event, contact The Hungry Nomad at 877-NOMAD-10; Hang 10 Tacos at 855-5-Hang-10 or Greenz on Wheelz at 855-6Greenz.